Established centre of excellence for business.
EastPoint is an established centre of excellence for business with a fully functioning infrastructure.
Populated by by major corporations.
Major global corporations have made EastPoint their home since 1996 including organisations of the calibre of Oracle, Cisco, Yahoo!, Enterprise Ireland and UPC.
Served by excellent transport links, The Point LUAS station, Clontarf Dart Station and the Docklands Train Stations are convenient options for those accessing EastPoint. The EastPoint shuttle bus provides a free service to all of these stations.
- Economic Rents which are significantly more cost effective than rents in the IFSC and standard city centre locations.
This has a knock-on effect on other occupier costs such as rates and service charges which are also substantially less at East Point.
- State-of-the-art Security 24/7
EastPoint is the only office park in Ireland with security personnel on duty 24/7. Entrances are manned by trained personnel and the security team are assisted by the most advanced CCTV surveillance systems.
Other features of East Point include:
- A stunning estuary-side location just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport via the Dublin Port Tunnel.
- Efficient Design, exceptional accessibility & estuary views.
- Superbly appointed hi-tech office accommodation.
- Professional maintenance, landscaping and refuse collection services are also provided by the management team.
- Excellent leisure and retail facilities on-site.
- Ample secure car parking.
- 20 minutes walk to Dublin City’s main thoroughfare O’Connell street.
- 10/15 minute walk to the new Point Village, the O2, the Grand Canal Theatre and the Convention Centre.